The ingredients are organic and milled in Wisconsin. The owner Chris is a huge believer in his products and also humanity. He donates 10%…Read More
Category: Food Reviews
I had an amazing experience the other day. I got a pie in the mail. I do believe we are now living in the future. I have been packing up…Read More
Fish Friday all day every day. This place’s batter is probably my favorite in town. It’s got a wea bit o’pepper that offers a lil heat to…Read More
Plain and simple, the Arterial Tavern kicks ass. The dailies are always different and take some freedoms with flavors you wouldn’t expect…Read More
The Sports Nut has been a powerhouse of flavors for quite a while. They have been known for a long time for the best wings in La Crosse…Read More
I received an anonymous tip to try Jimmy’s North Star. To that person, I thank you. I don’t go to the north side as much as I should and…Read More
Charcuterie is an art form and these people are Bob Ross. They want to bring people together to enjoy food. They teach how to handle…Read More
Whenever I go to the La Crosse Distilling Co., I fall in love with it. I love that it comes across as an orderly apothecary; where ales…Read More
- The Picks: Downtown Art Walk, Local Theatre, A Holly Jazzy Christmas, and More Event Picks!
- E.339: Jarred Pfeiffer | Ceramicist
- The Picks: A Tribute to the Last Waltz , Scrooge in Rouge, La Crosse Rotary Lights, Live Local Music, and More Event Picks!
- E.338: Pat Stephens | Rotary Lights
- E.337: Pat McCurdy | Musician
- E.336: Cody Whittle | Big Driftless
- 2023 La Crosse Winter Roots Festival
- The Picks: Holiday Fair at the Center, Local Performances & More Weekend Picks!
- E.335: Villa Bellezza Winery
- E.334: Geneviève Racette | Québécois Folk-Pop Musician
- The Picks: The Pump House Presents Trapper Schoepp, Holiday Markets, and More Weekend Picks!
- E.333: Nicholas David | Musician
- E.332: Sam Brown | Big Turn Music Fest
- E.331: Trapper Schoepp | Musician
- The Picks: Holiday Ball, La Crosse Chamber Chorale, Downtown Art Walk, Christmas Gin, and More Weekend Picks!
- Unboxing with Abe’s Raves: Bucket of Bread
- E.330: Tim Lochner | The People Brothers Band
- The Picks: Halloween Weekend Events, Local Arts and Music, & More Weekend Picks!
- E.329: La Crosse Adventure Films
- “Cooking with Bao” Season 2