We chatted with Maria Norberg of Grounded Patio Cafe, we caught up with Maria and discussed the origins of the cafe, variety of available…Read More
We talked with Georgina Kingsley an artist from Dresbach, Minnesota who also produces and sells seasonal dried herbs, mushrooms, teas and decorative goods. All locally sourced and organically grown.Read More
The Picks: Rebel Queens, Tribute to “Nirvana Unplugged”, Downtown Dining Week, and more Weekend Picks!
New local event picks every Thursday! This week see Deece’s Productions’ Tribute to “Nirvana Unplugged in New York,” and more weekend picks.Read More
- E.290: Doug Scholz-Carlson | Great River Shakespeare Festival
- E.289: The Executives | 60’s Rock and Roll
- E.288: Grounded Patio Cafe
- E.287: South Lanes Pizza
- The Picks: Local Music At The Popcorn Tavern, Art Exhibitions Presented By The Pump House, & More Weekend Picks!
- E.286: Georgina Kingsley | Artist & Grower
- E.285: Stanley Hall | Musician
- The Picks: Riverside Garden Expo, La Crosse Distilling Co. Spirit Release, and More Picks For Father’s Day Weekend!
- E.284: Kenny Ahern | Family Entertainer
- E. 283: Leanna Bender | Visit Pepin County
- Shots from the Show: Artspire La Crosse Weekend
- E. 282: Michael Martino | Artist
- The Picks: Explore Arts, Community, Live Entertainment & More At Artspire 2022, Plus Other Weekend Picks!
- “Cooking with Bao” Season 2
- E. 281: Abram Dyke | Abe’s Raves
- E. 280: Allison Krzych | Artspire La Crosse
- E. 279: Kahya Fox | Habitat For Humanity La Crosse Area & ReStore
- The Picks: Upcoming Artspire Art Festival, Reggae Fest with Local Favorite TUGG, Pride Month Events and More Weekend Picks!
- E. 278: Ginger Porcella | 4Ground: Midwest Land Art Biennial
- E. 277: Alesha Schandelmeier | The Center: 7 Rivers LGBTQ Connection