Gregg Hall has been a cornerstone of the western Wisconsin music scene for nearly half his life. At 40 years old, he’s played on a dozen albums, recorded over 100 songs, and performed countless shows as a sideman, frontman, and solo/duo act.Read More
Brought to you by Altra Federal Credit Union Presented by the La Crosse Center, La Crosse Local,...Read More
Special Winter Roots “Gazi” Black Lager and Curated V.I.P. Experience Presented by the La Crosse Distilling Co.
La Crosse Winter Roots Festival Announces Special Winter Roots “Gazi” Black Lager and Curated V.I.P. Experience Presented by the…Read More
- E. 228: Kristy Honaker | Hona Goods
- E. 227: Nick Temte & Dylan Overhouse | “Hitchin’ a Ride” Music Video
- Album Review: The Troubadogs – The Last Walk
- E. 226: James Cherf | By James Galleries
- E. 225: Katie Stevenson Jewelry
- E. 224: The Troubadogs
- Album Review: Gregg Hall – Echoes in the Treetops
- 2021 Year in Review: Top 5 La Crosse Local Podcasts
- E. 223: Driftless Brewing Company
- E. 222: Winter Roots “Gazi” Black Lager | La Crosse Distilling Co.
- E. 221: Anne Katz | Arts Wisconsin
- E. 220: Johnsmith | Singer/Songwriter
- Get Baked | Act III: Cupcake Artistry
- E. 219: Dan Sebranek | Singer/Songwriter
- E. 218: Eileen Moeller | Frozen River Film Festival
- E. 217: Broken Wrist Records
- Driftless Maker’s Exchange’s Artist And Maker Line-up!
- E. 216: Tiffany Rice | Cupcake Artistry
- E. 215: Carlie Hanson | Musician
- E. 214: Jack Afternoon | Musician & Producer