We talked with Mitchel Weber, a self proclaimed butcher, baker, mover and shaker. Mitchel has opened Sagra Food & Wine featuring a variety…Read More
There is lots to do and see in La Crosse this Mother’s Day weekend! Live performances, comedy sketches including Keith Coogan, events, and more!Read More
Charcuterie is an art form and these people are Bob Ross. They want to bring people together to enjoy food. They teach how to handle…Read More
- E.359: Xena’s Tie Dyes
- 2023 La Crosse Winter Roots Festival
- Shots from the Show: Mike Munson, Justin Urness, Be Wary & More
- E.358: Feast Of Crispian
- The Picks: Mike Munson at the Root Note, Capella Performing Arts Presents Artaria String Quartet, & More Event Picks!
- E.357: The Motherhood Collective
- E.356: Sagra Food & Wine
- The Picks: Hmong Diaspora Exhibit, Warehouse Music Merch Market & More Event Picks!
- E.355: Porky’s Groove Machine
- E.354: DJ Brettly
- The Picks: End of Tour Party at Pearl Street Brewery, Local Art and Music, & More Event Picks!
- E.353: The Remainders
- E.352: Chris Castino | Musician
- E.351: David Nash | Author & Musician
- The Picks: First Downtown Art Walk, Live Local Music, New Art at the Pump House, and More Event Picks!
- E.350: Frozen River Film Festival
- E.349: The Lavender Project
- The Picks: New Year’s Eve Parties, Local Live Music, & More Event Picks!
- E.348: Colleen Shore | Painter
- E.347: Payton Eilers | Musician