Today we chatted with long time resident and art lover James Cherf of by James Galleries and Custom Framing, we talked about his origins…Read More
Gregg Hall has been a cornerstone of the western Wisconsin music scene for nearly half his life. At 40 years old, he’s played on a dozen albums, recorded over 100 songs, and performed countless shows as a sideman, frontman, and solo/duo act.Read More
In this episode, we are chatting about beer, specifically the Winter Roots “Gazi” Black Lager, crafted for the La Crosse Winter Roots Fest…Read More
Brought to you by Altra Federal Credit Union Presented by the La Crosse Center, La Crosse Local,...Read More
- E. 226: James Cherf | By James Galleries
- E. 225: Katie Stevenson Jewelry
- E. 224: The Troubadogs
- Album Review: Gregg Hall – Echoes in the Treetops
- 2021 Year in Review: Top 5 La Crosse Local Podcasts
- E. 223: Driftless Brewing Company
- E. 222: Winter Roots “Gazi” Black Lager | La Crosse Distilling Co.
- E. 221: Anne Katz | Arts Wisconsin
- E. 220: Johnsmith | Singer/Songwriter
- Get Baked | Act III: Cupcake Artistry
- E. 219: Dan Sebranek | Singer/Songwriter
- E. 218: Eileen Moeller | Frozen River Film Festival
- E. 217: Broken Wrist Records
- Driftless Maker’s Exchange’s Artist And Maker Line-up!
- E. 216: Tiffany Rice | Cupcake Artistry
- E. 215: Carlie Hanson | Musician
- E. 214: Jack Afternoon | Musician & Producer
- Dublin Square Irish Pub: Friday Fish All Day Every Day
- E. 213: Shelly Fortner | Hunger Task Force of La Crosse
- Special Winter Roots “Gazi” Black Lager and Curated V.I.P. Experience Presented by the La Crosse Distilling Co.