Gisela Pett is the Chef and Manager of the Culina Mariana Cafe located at the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe, nestled in the bluffs of La Crosse, WI.Read More
Category: La Crosse Local Podcast
We met with Missy Hoch, she is the owner of Gold Heart Tattoo which also serves as an alternative Art Gallery located on the Northside of La Crosse’s up and coming neighborhood of Uptowne.Read More
- E.359: Xena’s Tie Dyes
- 2023 La Crosse Winter Roots Festival
- Shots from the Show: Mike Munson, Justin Urness, Be Wary & More
- E.358: Feast Of Crispian
- The Picks: Mike Munson at the Root Note, Capella Performing Arts Presents Artaria String Quartet, & More Event Picks!
- E.357: The Motherhood Collective
- E.356: Sagra Food & Wine
- The Picks: Hmong Diaspora Exhibit, Warehouse Music Merch Market & More Event Picks!
- E.355: Porky’s Groove Machine
- E.354: DJ Brettly
- The Picks: End of Tour Party at Pearl Street Brewery, Local Art and Music, & More Event Picks!
- E.353: The Remainders
- E.352: Chris Castino | Musician
- E.351: David Nash | Author & Musician
- The Picks: First Downtown Art Walk, Live Local Music, New Art at the Pump House, and More Event Picks!
- E.350: Frozen River Film Festival
- E.349: The Lavender Project
- The Picks: New Year’s Eve Parties, Local Live Music, & More Event Picks!
- E.348: Colleen Shore | Painter
- E.347: Payton Eilers | Musician