Indie grunge-rockers WRST headlined the show. The band started off a bit slower with the jam intro to “Coffee” that punches you right…Read More
Sarah Voswinkel of Dead Horses and Adam Greuel of Horseshoes & Hand Grenades, are releasing their debut album, Rucksack Revolution on Feb 11.Read More
- E.290: Doug Scholz-Carlson | Great River Shakespeare Festival
- E.289: The Executives | 60’s Rock and Roll
- E.288: Grounded Patio Cafe
- E.287: South Lanes Pizza
- The Picks: Local Music At The Popcorn Tavern, Art Exhibitions Presented By The Pump House, & More Weekend Picks!
- E.286: Georgina Kingsley | Artist & Grower
- E.285: Stanley Hall | Musician
- The Picks: Riverside Garden Expo, La Crosse Distilling Co. Spirit Release, and More Picks For Father’s Day Weekend!
- E.284: Kenny Ahern | Family Entertainer
- E. 283: Leanna Bender | Visit Pepin County
- Shots from the Show: Artspire La Crosse Weekend
- E. 282: Michael Martino | Artist
- The Picks: Explore Arts, Community, Live Entertainment & More At Artspire 2022, Plus Other Weekend Picks!
- “Cooking with Bao” Season 2
- E. 281: Abram Dyke | Abe’s Raves
- E. 280: Allison Krzych | Artspire La Crosse
- E. 279: Kahya Fox | Habitat For Humanity La Crosse Area & ReStore
- The Picks: Upcoming Artspire Art Festival, Reggae Fest with Local Favorite TUGG, Pride Month Events and More Weekend Picks!
- E. 278: Ginger Porcella | 4Ground: Midwest Land Art Biennial
- E. 277: Alesha Schandelmeier | The Center: 7 Rivers LGBTQ Connection