We chatted with Author Jeffrey D. Boldt, we talked about his new book, Blue Lake, and its ties to La Crosse. We connect on the process…Read More
On this episode we sat down with Catherine Tyink and Christine Kortbein co-authors of the book: Grief Reimagined: 50 Creative Strategies…Read More
- E.305: Tommy Prine & Andy Hughes
- The Picks: Local End of Summer Music, Arts and Entertainment & More Weekend Picks!
- E.304: Christopher Porterfield | Field Report
- E.303: Perth
- The Picks: Artist Reception at the Pump House Regional Arts Center and More Weekend Picks!
- E.302: Cassie Brady | Cass Magpie
- E.301: Mike Caucutt | The La Crosse Sessions Band
- The Picks: Third Annual Cheech’s Deecefest in Smith Valley and More Weekend Picks!
- E.300: Mid West Music Fest
- Shots from the Show: Daniel Champange
- The Picks: 19th Annual La Crosse Storytelling Festival & More Weekend Picks!
- E.299: Johanna Rupprecht | River Arts Alliance
- “Cooking with Bao” Season 2
- E.298: Onalaska Art Keepers
- E.297: Fourth Fridays La Crosse
- The Picks: Upcoming Music Festivals, Live Local Music at the Popcorn Tavern, and More Weekend Picks!
- E.296: Jeffrey D. Boldt | Author
- E.295: Lisa Freedlund | Musician
- E.294: Canvasback Coffee
- The Picks: Summer Music Festivals and Events, Local Arts Performances, and More Weekend Picks!